Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ronnie's Nemesis




This post beta write as third person cos hard to write as 1st person(ronnie) haha.
Been busy with school work (reports, reports and more reports) thus the delay...
Haha anwyay visited ronnie(as usual) on Sun. That dog as usual so mischevious patrolling the whole hse over and over again...
Then I struck a "want to hit him" posture with is toy seal and he actually sway one side as if want to avoid...of cos i have no intention of hitting him lah..Dote on him too.. then found that he's quite hesistant to walk pass me unless I tell him "GO" then he will scurry pass me...Seems he quite afraid of me haha mabbe it's cos I am still "strange" to him that's why he don't dare to try his "stunts" on me..
Then I tried to entice him to do tricks of cos with the aid of treats lah..then got him to "jump and turn" many times... but then I think during one of his jumps, he knock his teeth my hand then he don't want to jump liao..dunno y mabbe he thinks he bitten me? or that his teeth hurts because of the collision? anyway he's improving already learning alot of tricks already...it's always treats for trick haha
then took him down to do his biz, well this time he saw a CAT, then his barking starts again... and he wanted to chase the cat of cos I have to stop him, beat his backside then pull him away..after that his barking stopped and whenever he tried to look in the direction of the cat, I will shout "No" then dunno y his head will turn away...mabbe he does understand "No". This ronnie ah getting lazier..seems he don't want to walk out of his territory... I tried to walk him to the private housing near Raffles JC but then he just sit down there and refuse to move an inch until I gave up and walk back to him then he stand up and start walking back in the direction of the hse...even when I try to lead him to the mini garden on the 2nd floor also have to carry him up the stairs else he will not move up the stairs...clever huh this dog...Whenever he's downstairs he would start "hunt" for cats..sniffing around and probing underneath the bushes...

Updated by Mickoe
- Ronnie learns how to kiss kiss ..Yeah!!!!

- He eats Broccoli and Carrots haha...


NaMe : RoNnie Woof ???? Ishimaru Masahiro
GeNDeR : MaLe
HoBbIEs : Following Ppl (Woof Woof!),Open doors (SmArt rite?), Chase Cats(Yeah!!),
Disturb Hamsters(hehe), JoggING, BarKing @ StRangers, DoiNG Tricks (must Giv Treats ya?)...etc
EmAil : Send Me a Mail!
Current MoOd : The current mood of mickoe at www.imood.com

MY Woofy FrieNDs's BloG

linkage
*Archives *

::July 2004
::August 2004
::September 2004
::October 2004
::November 2004
::December 2004
::January 2005
::February 2005
::March 2005
::April 2005
::May 2005
::June 2005
::July 2005
::August 2005
::October 2005
::November 2005
::December 2005
::January 2006
::March 2006
::April 2006
::May 2006
::June 2006
::July 2006
::August 2006
::September 2006
::October 2006
::December 2006
::February 2007
::February 2008
::March 2008
::June 2008
::August 2008
::April 2011
::December 2011
::February 2012
::April 2012
::February 2013