1. Chicken Breast Meat -> Minced until paste
2. Garlic -> Chopped
3. Carrots -> chopped and diced
4. Liver -> sliced and diced (optional)
5. Kraft Cheese -> chopped and diced
6. Butter -> to grease the aluminium foil baking tray
1. Aluminium foil
1. Pre heat over for 10 mins
2. Mix ingredient ( 1 to 4 ) well and shaped it onto ball or patti
3. Put the meat patties/balls on te baking tray
4. Sprinkly the cheese on top ( if u wan, u can put more cheese)
5. Bake for 5 minutes or more ( depends on the how u wan te cheese to b melted)
Suppose to update this last last wk but din hav time. Brought ron to see dr lenie at Animal clinic cos he bleed a tiny drop of blood when he pee. so scary..bought him to see dr lenie that coming sat. Dr say nothin serious cos no stones in his bladder but ron seems to b so scare tat he pee in te rm.
Got quite a lot of advise frm dr and now switchin more often to homecooked food cos we belive it benefits ron more.
Started giv him some bones( drumstick bones but move to big big bones) and some chicken liver. hopefully ron will grow strong n healthy.
Ron also eats alot of durian, milk and cheese these few days cos hav to coax him to eat his pills. tedious job but seein him gettin better each day. reallie worth the hassle.
bought him chicken pie frm US doggie bakery. failed to take pic cos he finish them all by te time i came bk. and a jersey for him. he so happy...haha.
will post pics of him soon. cos prev camera taken by bro..so no camera..but managed to get a new one..so took some pics but haben transfer. will post once done.